Opmerkelijke berichten in de media (update 27 april):
- CPM-Group: five billion ounces of gold [pdf]
- Frank Talk: Buy Gold stocks
- Central banks add to gold reserves
- Greenspan's Golden Testimony
- Gold investment statistics commentary Q1 2012
- Why I'm Excited About This Gold Market
- Gold miners vs ETFs. Round 2
- The Great Silver Mystery…REVEALED!
- Jim Rogers becomes director of a B.C. gold company
- Gold glitters for North American mining students
- Gold miners should reconsider hedging – GFMS
- Silver Miners Building for Breakout: Chris Marchese
- Melting Arctic is nothing but good news for the mining industry: Lloyd’s/Chatham House
- Long-rumoured takeover target Harmony Gold cheapest in a year
- Kingsworld: London Trader – Fed’s Global War Against Gold Escalating
- Goud kopen is nog niet te laat is slechts een deel van de conclusies van Gold's Critical Metric op Zero Hedge van Casey Research
Kingsworld: London Trader – Fed’s Global War Against Gold Escalating (6 april)
With many global investors still rattled by the price action of gold and silver, today King World News interviewed the “London Trader” to get his take on these markets. Here is what the source had to say: “Gold was trashed on Monday, while the Fed minutes essentially said nothing. When a central bank coordinates that kind of attack, it’s war, of course it’s war. This type of action is coordinated by Bernanke and the Fed and executed by the bullion banks. It’s actually laughable if anyone thinks that was a legitimate selloff, on what was, in reality, no news.”
The London Trader continues:
Welke dag kun je het beste goud of zilver kopen?
Casey Research zocht het uit:
Goud kopen is nog niet te laat is slechts een deel van de conclusies van Gold's Critical Metric op Zero Hedge van Casey Research:
Armed with these data, there are definite steps you can take with your investments at this point, as well as reasonable expectations you can have going forward:
- You can buy gold today.
- Don't get flummoxed when you hear talk about rising rates.
- In our opinion, real rates will be negative for some time for the simple reason that we think inflation will be rising for some time.
- When real rates turn positive, especially above 2%, it may be time to sell.
There are a lot of reasons to own gold today, and there will likely be more before it's time to say goodbye. In the meantime, we take comfort in the fact that the strongest historical indicator of all tells us the gold bull market is alive and well and has years to play out.