Columns & Artikelen

Best Gold Stocks of 2019 on the TSX on the TSXV

by Wilge on 20 december 2019

Best Gold Stocks of 2019 on the TSX

1. Wallbridge Mining (TSX:WM)

Year-to-date gain: 300 %;
current share price: C$0.64

2. Alacer Gold (TSX:ASR)

Year-to-date gain: 184.92 %;
current share price: C$7.18

3. Liberty Gold (TSX:LGD)

Year-to-date gain: 172.13 %;
current share price: C$0.83

4. GoGold Resources (TSX:GGD)

Year-to-date gain: 160 %;
current share price: C$0.65

5. Eldorado Gold (TSX:ELD)

Year-to-date gain: 159 %;
current share price: C$10.36

 

Best Junior Gold Stocks of 2019 on the TSXV

1. Amex Exploration (TSXV:AMX)

Year-to-date gain: 452.38 %;
current share price: C$1.16

2. K92 Mining (TSXV:KNT)

Year-to-date gain: 205.95 %;
current share price: C$2.57

3. Royal Road Minerals (TSXV:RYR)

Year-to-date gain: 185.71 %;
current share price: C$2.57

4. Mineral Mountain Resources (TSXV:MMV,OTCQF:MNRLF)

Year-to-date gain: 180 %
current share price: C$0.28

5. Great Bear Resources (TSXV:GBR,OTCQX:GTBDF)

Year-to-date gain: 175.42 %;
current share price: C$6.50

 

Top Australian Gold Mines

What are the top Australian gold mines?

Below is a guided tour of the top 10 largest gold mines in Australia in terms of gold output, according to the most updated Aurum Analytics quarterly report on Australian & New Zealand gold operations.

1. Cadia Valley

Owned and operated by Newcrest (ASX:NCM,OTC Pink:NCMGF), Cadia is officially the biggest mine in Australia in terms of production. During the third quarter of 2019, the asset had an output of 171,730 ounces of gold.

2. Boddington

Newmont, now Newmont Goldcorp (TSX:NGT,NYSE:NEM), became the sole owner of this open-pit mine in 2009, with the asset pouring its two millionth ounce of gold in 2012.

3. Fosterville

The asset, which is owned by Kirkland Lake, is the third-largest gold-producing mine in Australia, producing a record quarterly output of 158,327 ounces in Q3 2019, an increase of 75 percent from its 90,618 ounces in Q3 2018.

4. Tropicana

Tropicana is co-owned by AngloGold Ashanti (ASX:AGG,NYSE:AU,OTC Pink:AULGF), which owns 70 percent, and Independence Group (ASX:IGO), which owns the remaining 30 percent.

5. Kalgoorlie

Kalgoorlie is a super pit gold mine, as well as a joint venture asset, as it is owned by both Newmont Goldcorp and Barrick Gold (TSX:ABX,NYSE:GOLD).

6. Tanami

Tanami has been fully owned and operated by Newmont since 2002, and it is located in the remote Tanami Desert of Australia.

7. Jundee

Jundee is located in the increasingly sought after Western Australia region and is owned by Northern Star (ASX:NST,OTC Pink:NESRF) after the miner purchased it from Newmont in 2014 for AU$82.5 million.

8. Telfer

Another mine owned by Newcrest, Telfer is located in the eastern Pilbara and is one of the oldest in Australia. Between the years 1975 and 2000, the asset produced approximately 6 million ounces of gold until operations were suspended due to high operating costs.

9. Cowal

Cowal is fully owned by Evolution Mining (ASX:EVN,OTC Pink:CAHPF) and is the largest gold mine outside of Western Australia. The asset is located 350 kilometres west of Sydney, in New South Wales.

10. St. Ives

Owned and operated by Gold Fields (NYSE:GFI,JSE:GFI), St. Ives is both an open pit and underground mine, with two main open pits, three underground mines and a new major underground expansion planned in 2020.

 

bron: INN

Edelmetaal kopen? Zie deze ‘etalage

GoldRush
Linders

 

Disclaimer bij columns artikelen, vraaggesprekken en advertorials op Edelmetaal-Info.nl: auteur(s) schrijft op eigen verantwoordelijkheid. De mening van de auteur(s) hoeft niet over een te komen met de mening van andere auteurs of de redactie van Edelmetaal-Info. De auteur kan posities of belangen hebben in genoemde zaken.

De informatie op deze website is niet bedoeld als professioneel beleggingsadvies of als aanbeveling tot het doen van bepaalde beleggingen, maar als startpunt voor je eigen onderzoek. Zie verder de disclaimer op deze pagina.

WilgeBest Gold Stocks of 2019 on the TSX on the TSXV